Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

DIY Edible Baby Finger Paints


I wish I could give credit where credit is due but I can't remember where I first saw  DIY Edible Baby Finger Paints. It was probably on Pinterest although I can't find my pin for it, nonetheless, this is the simplest Edible Baby Finger paints you can make-yogurt + a few drops of food coloring.

For the last four days the endless rain ceased and glorious, warm sun blessed us North Western parents. And like every other person up here we spent as much time outside as humanly possibly. Yesterday Elle wanted to finger paint. Outside. Knowing Hannah would want to contribute as well as eat all those toxic colors I remembered this phantom baby finger paint pin. Less than three minutes later both girls were happily setup outside painting!

 "Hey, you are letting me paint too! YAY!!!!"

 "Must touch."
"Must taste"
"And touch"
 "And TASTE!"


"AND TOUCH! AND....."
 "Wait one paintin' minute there!"
 "Do you see that?"
 "She is doing something different."

 "I wanna try! Come on, PLEASSSSSSSSE!"

 "LET ME, LET ME!"
 "Not a good idea, Mom. You know what that baby is going to do."
 "No Mom, don't listen to the Big Sis. I WILL DO ANYTHING!"
 "I will even clean up myself."
 ""YAY!!! You said I can GO!"
 "Heee,Heeeeee-Got you right where I have been wanting you."
 "Ugh, right to the mouth. I warned you, Mom."

2 comments:

  1. I literally laughed out loud at the picture of her cleaning herself up! Sydney does the same thing when she's angling for something :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The similarities between our two elders and two youngers is almost eerie.

      Delete